Monday, August 17, 2015

Estonia at the Expo

At the Gallery of Estonia I was able to buy postcards of different Estonian cities and islands.

The first one shows various views of Estonia.


The second card I bought shows Viljandi. Viljandi is a former member of the Hanseatic League of Cities and the sixth largest city of Estonia.


Another card I bought shows Hiiumaa. Hiiumaa is the second largest island of Estonia. It is located in the Baltic Sea.


I also bought a card of Saaremaa. Saaremaa is the largest island of Estonia and the fourth largest island in the Baltic Sea.


They also had this card of Narva on sale. Narva is the third largest city of Estonia and the centre of the Russian-speaking minority in Estonia. It is also an important industrial city.


The last I bought shows Vormsi. Vormsi is an island in the Baltic Sea and the fourth largest Estonian island.


No comments:

Post a Comment